ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- How are collected and processed their personal data. Should be considered as personal data all data is likely to identify a user. These include first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or IP address;
- What are users' rights concerning these data;
- Who is responsible for processing the collected and processed personal data;
- At that these data are transmitted;
- Eventually, the files related site policy "cookies".
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF GATHERING AND PROCESSING DATA
Pursuant to Article 5 of Regulation 2016/679 European, collecting and processing site users' data on the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the data can not be collected and processed with the consent of the user data owner. Whenever the personal data will be collected, it will be indicated to the user that their data are collected, and why their data is collected;
- Minimizing the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives of the site are collected;
- Reduced data retention time: the data is retained for a limited period, the user is informed. If the shelf life can be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the manager of data processing is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of data collected.
To be lawful, in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only intervene if they meet at least one of the conditions below after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to treatment;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing corresponds to a legal obligation;
- The treatment is due to a need arising to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another individual;
- The treatment can be explained by a need arising from performance of a task of public interest or that falls within the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data are needed for legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND TREATED AS PART OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND FASHION COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the website Ysmae.com are:
Full name, postal address, email address, phone number
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following on the site:
Visit the website, registration and control
Moreover, when paying at the site, it will be kept in the computer systems of the site editor a proof of the transaction involving the purchase order and the invoice.
The controller will retain on site and computer systems in reasonable conditions of security of all data collected for a period of 2 months.
The collection and processing of data meet the following objectives:
Providing optimal use
B. SUBMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the Site are not passed on to any third parties, and are processed only by the site editor.
C. ACCOMMODATION DATA
The Ysmae.com site is hosted by: Z-DISCOUNT, with headquarters located at the following address:
14 Rue du Canal 76380 Canteleu, France
The host can be contacted on the following telephone number: 0951603162
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING AND CHIEF DATA PROTECTION
A. THE CONTROLLER DATA
The controller of personal data is: Jean-Pierre, web administrator. He can be contacted as follows:
The controller data is responsible for determining the purposes and means put at the service of the processing of personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF CHARGE OF DATA PROCESSING
The controller is committed to protecting the personal data collected, not to pass them to third parties without the user being informed and respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
An SSL ( "Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the head of the data processing undertakes to notify the user in case of correction or deletion of data, unless it entails for him formalities, disproportionate costs and procedures.
If the integrity, confidentiality or security of users' personal data is compromised, the controller shall inform the user by any means.
C. THE CHIEF DATA PROTECTION
Furthermore, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Delegate for Data Protection: Jean-Pierre, web administrator.
The role of the Delegate for Data Protection and ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions on the collection and processing of personal data. It is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The delegate to data protection can be reached as follows:
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
According to regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order that the head of the data processing done granted his request, the user is required to communicate to him his full name and his email address, and if relevant, account number or personal space or subscriber.
The controller of the data is required to respond to the user within 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF USER RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
at. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user may consult, update, modify, and delete data concerning, respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an email to web administrator
If it has, the user has the right to request removal of personal space by following these steps:
The user should contact the administrator and make a request for deletion of data
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of personal data held by the site to another site, in accordance with the procedure below:
The user should contact the administrator and formulate it
vs. Right to limitation and opposition of the data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or oppose the processing of his data by the site without the site can not refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, can prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to apply the limitation of processing of their data or make an objection to processing their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user should contact the administrator and formulate it
d. Right not to be a decision based solely on an automated process
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or significantly affects of similarly.
e. Right to determine the fate of the data after death
It is recalled that the user can organize what should become of her data collected and processed if it dies, pursuant to Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to apply to the competent supervisory authority
If the person responsible for data processing decides not to meet the demand of the user, and the user wishes to contest the decision, or if he thinks he's violated one of rights listed above, it is entitled to seize the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
Pursuant to Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a child under 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years, or will have obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE FILE "COOKIES"
The site may use techniques of "cookies."
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the website on the hard drive of the user, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits.
These files enable it to process statistics and traffic information to facilitate navigation and improve the service for the comfort of the user.
For the use of "cookies" that stores and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily required.
This user's consent is considered valid for a period of 13 (thirteen) months. After this period, the site again request permission from the user to save files "cookies" on its hard drive.
at. Opposition to the user with the use of "cookies" by the site
It is made known to the user that he may oppose the registration of these "cookies" by configuring their browser.
For information, the user may find the following addresses the steps to follow to configure their browser to prevent the recording of "cookies":
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If the user decides to disable the "cookie" files, it may continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered because of the site editor.
b. Description of "cookies" used by the site
The website publisher draws the attention of the user on the fact that these cookies are used while browsing:
The site editor reserves the right to modify it to ensure compliance with the law.